.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Typing, Typing, Typing (Posted from KPFM)

In last nights dream, I was sitting in the dark at Killer Pizza from Mars, writing rather than eating. I was using my new toy (32Gb iPad, WiFi only version) and had just gotten a great idea (no memory of what that idea was, now, of course) and was typing at a prodigious rate. The others at the table kept making comments on how fast I was typing, and even I, who was the one typing, was amazed by the speed I was making.

I really loved watching the words form on the page, and the auto correct flying and still, no recall of what I was actually typing, none whatsoever.

In the dream the idea seemed pretty important, enough that everyone was willing to let me type the thing up while we discussed it, even though the discussion rapidly moved from the idea, to how I was recording the idea.

Ad astra per technica,
FF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home