.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wild and, Wooly?

        Had one of those wake up and wonder what I had for dinner that caused this moments, but was so stirred up in the brain, that I couldnt remember what the dream actually was.

        The dream I was having this morning when the alarm went off, was of being wrapped up in the old wool cavalry blanket my dad had when we were young. I remember the smell of the wool, the warmth and the humidity of the thing when you were cocooned in it. It was a little bit scratchy as well. It was the smell, though, that permeated the dream this morning. I cant tell where it came from, as on waking the smell completely vanished, though the itching and humidity didnt. (Id somehow trapped myself in the felt blanket and had the pins and needles from the pinched nerves firing in both my legs and my right arm.)

Ad astra per technica,
FF 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home