.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Movie Making, Baby Making

I dreamed I was working as a second unit director, shooting pool party scenes at a posh resort.

Meanwhile my girlfriend (?) was filming the much racier portions with the main unit. I didnt know about the racy bits until the girlfriend slapped me with a paternity suit. (Which I thought was odd, as we had never been intimate.)

At the hearing the racy video came out, and I was able to show that I was working in another country at the time of the filming of those intimate scenes, so her partner could not have possibly been me. It was quite obvious that she was drunk or high in the videos.

Then I insisted on a paternity test, since we had not, in any way combined our households or finances.

She had a very disturbed look on her face when we played the video in the hearing room, and she realized that the person out of frame helping her get in character, couldnt have possibly been me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home