.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Guild Recruit

       I dreamed that N and I were asked to join a guild at a Ren-Faire type event. The signing "bonus" was a kilt and a belt with a couple of large leather pouches hanging from it. The kilt was very much like my utilikilt, only thicker, it seemed to be made from wool. The belt pouches were huge on the inside, not unlike the pouches you might find in an on line game like World of Warcraft... Yes, WoW has invaded my dreams in much the same way as Diablo II did. This particular dream wasn't otherwise obviously WoW inspired as the reality features were very high, including the dust and grit of a Faire site, and the noise of the crowds and competing bands. Still, those pouches... very much like the way I was thinking of taking care of encumbrance in Spare Parts, which is inspired by UFO Defense and Diablo II as well as WoW.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home