.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Tin Man Inspired

I watched the first part of Tin Man on the Sci-Fi channel. It is amazingly produced, but the performances are a little bit stiff. Not a problem in my dream, however. I was treated to a mangled rehash of the show, this time with many more characters running around. Im not really clear on what role I was playing in the cast, but I was running around, crashing through the ice and running from the flying monkeys along with the rest of the cast.

Later in the morning, after medicating the fluffy Ember kitten (ugly eye infection), I had a dream where I was surrounded by petite brunettes with curly hair like Ns. I was trying to find N amongst them, but it seems that none of them was her. I finally gave up and just sat down and whistled for her. I should say I tried to whistle, because I couldnt whistle. I started to have an asthma attack, so that made whistling even more difficult.

I woke up, really having the asthma attack. Oh and really not whistling, either.

Ad astra per technica,

FF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home