.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Nude Beach Dream

       I dreamed N and I were both thin again. We were at a nude beach party. Being thin again is the only way I would attend a nude beach party. We were both expecting R to be there for some reason, but she wasn't.
       There were a few dozen people there, and we were mostly swimming in the pleasant warm ocean or building sand sculptures above the water line. N and C and A and I were all working on the tower from "Heart of Nightfang Spire", a D&D module I bashed to make a "Spare Parts" adventure out of. (Spare Parts is the name of the home brew RPG rules I run.)
       The conversation turned to how it would have been neat to have the full sculpture when the group was trying to figure out how to get into the place.
       I told them I wasn't planning on taking up sculpture to create game terrain, they would have to continue to look at my goofy maps and use their imaginations.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home