.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Battlestar Galactica, Waking up

       I dreamed that the fifth unknown Cylon in Battlestar Galactic was...the cat.
       I woke up, petted the cats, tossed some food out on the kitchen floor for them because I couldn't find their food bowls inthe dark. I then ran out front to get the paper, while clad only in my underwear, no one was out and it was really dark and foggy anyway.
       Running out to the front of the house caused me to break out into a sweat. I really need to start exercising more.
       I decided to toss my underwear into the washer, guess I'll be doing a hot load first.
       I fired up the computer to write this morning's Drog in KWrite, and then I posted it.
       I stopped at N's bathroom to start up the hot water. (We put two shower heads in her bath so we could share, or if showering alone a person would never have a "cold" side.) Then I tiptoed out to the kitchen to get some water and a box of raisins.
       After Breakfast I took a nice hot relaxing shower, but I still couldn't stop sweating. I came back into the bedroom and laid on top of the covers. Saturday mornings are nice that way. Ginger came in and licked me on the nose to wake me up.
       When I woke up I was under the covers, for a moment I wondered how I'd gotten under the covers, then realized I was still in my night clothes and N was still sleeping.
       The whole morning had been a dream. N got up to feed the cats, so I didn't end up repeating the whole morning. She was able to find the cat bowls.

Ad astra per technica,
FF

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home