.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Marsh Drive

        I dreamed of more car stuff. Mostly driving around in the countryside, lots of lush marshy terrain, not a bunch of roads, even sometimes when turning around to go back the way I came. N was there part of the time and the rest I seemed to be driving alone. The vehicle was not Cecil or Little Red, the two most common cars I drive in my dreams, but a vehicle that was small like Little Red, but beige like Cecil. The dashboard and controls were wood colored, dark, and very rich feeling, almost warm and alive.

        There were a couple of moments in the dream where I skimmed over the ground rather than riding on the ground, but that seemed to use a lot of fuel, so I didn't use that mode often. The only time was when I would run out of road, which happened far more often than in real life. (Whether that's a good thing or not, I haven't decided.)

Ad astra per technica,

FF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home