.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Road Trip, Threesome? Shopping with T-Rex, Photographing Soccer Playing Moms

       A and I were trying to convince our wives to join us on a road trip. The reason it took some convincing was that we were going in a large hovercraft of our own design and construction. It looked like a steam turbine powered convertable. The skirt was about 3 feet high and the thing was larger than Cecil (my former beige plymouth satellite). The skirt was black, but the body panels were bright red. There was no chrome on the thing, the jet engines were the natural color of the metal parts that made them up, black and grey and copper colored. The whole thing ran on a combination of bio-fuel and the heater element was some sort of pre-fusion reaction, the heat of which was controlled by a rod that moved the reaction masses together or apart.
       I think I can see why they may have been reluctant to go along.

       I then dreamed that N and I were intimately involved. A tall blonde woman, who I don't recognize, entered our room and asked if she could join us. I was certainly up for that, this being my dream and all, but I did point her to N to ask her.
       "But she's asleep!"
       I looked and N wasn't asleep at all, she was quite actively involved in what we were doing. I pointed this out. The blonde just started taking her clothing off.
       Sadly that dream ended.

       I fell asleep again, this time I found myself in the luggage section of a department store, right next to the sports section. The sports bags were filling the aisle just between the two sections. "Nice segue," I thought to myself. T-Rex started meowing for attention.
       "What do you want, Kitten Boo?"
       He stretched up to his full height, front paws raised over his head. He sometimes does this when he wants to get picked up. This time he danced away and kept focused on something over my head at the same time. I looked up. There was a red and black sports bag with open mesh sides and ends.
       I stood up and touched it. "You want this?"
       T-Rex meowed and let me pick him up. He climbed up to my shoulder and with one paw on my head, used the other to try to pull the bag off the shelf.
       "OK, I got it." I pulled a box down. T-Rex looked disappointed and started going into his long cat mode again. I opened the box and pulled out a copy of the bag. T sniffed it. I pulled out the paper padding and he hopped right in. I guess he was tired of walking. I couldn't remember what I'd really come in for, so headed for the checkout counter.

       I then dreamed that I was at a party. There were many very sexy women at this party. I asked where they were from. Although they looked at me as though I should have knows, they answered that they an adult women's soccer team, and they were celebrating their mostly winning season. I had my camera, and a nice external flash mount with connections to a battery pack. Small groups of the women would ask me over to take their photos. So I figured that was what I was doing at the party.
       As the party progressed the wine flowed and the women got more provocative in their posing. It seemed to get warmer in the place, and soon I began to see piles of clothing here and there. It didn't take long for the women to start posing for even racier pictures. I'd already filled a couple of half Gig memory sticks when someone asked me join in. I found myself wishing I'd had a timed delay on the camera, though I knew I could put it in movie mode, for a half hour or so, that was really low resolution compared to what I'd been shooting.
       So I resisted them, causing them to become even more exhibitionist in the process. I got some great shots, and then, when the last memory stick was full, allowed myself to be sucked into the swirling mass of femininity.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home