.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Running for Congress, Found spam Poetry

       I dreamed I was taking a tour of the Whitehouse as a potential new member of the House. The election coming up was featuring Clinton and Obama verses Dole and someone whose name I didn 't catch, and didn 't really care because they had no hope of winning.
       "Why, in the name of whatever you believe in, are the Rs running Dole again?"
       All I could think of was that they really didn 't want to win the election; they wanted the Ds to be completely in charge when the fecal matter hits the rotating air impellor. That or the party had become completely schizophrenic.        
       I couldn 't believe that the Rs thought they could win with Dole. I think I would have a better chance of being elected. (Although IRL I know this isn 't a possibility, people would vote for a monkey if it had the right D or R next to the name.) I had the house leaders of both parties talking to me, as I was an 'L ' and therefore could help or hinder either side. On the other hand, I supposed I could also be somewhat safely ignored as well, I didn 't see a lot of committee memberships in my immediate future. I couldn 't see how I was going to be very successful here at the capitol as an 'L ' from southern California. At least I wasn 't the only 'L ' in the Congress.        Fun dream, but I can 't imagine how I could possible carry an election, just an average American doesn 't seem much of a recommendation these days, for anything. "Safely Ignored," seems to be the label us average Americans are wearing these days, and the 'L ' next to my name would seem to make that even more certain.

More found poetry. Thank you, spam filter.

If bauxite be cerebellum Lose that spare tire - known as hog fuel. Did you catch last night? A fiber On an survival pueblo Was originally That pilot.

Ad astra per technica, FF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home