.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Photo Session and Nightmare in the Bleachers

The first dream of the night can only be described as a wet dream. I was living in an apartment building by myself, don't know how that happened. Across the hall was a photographer or erotic materials, as he put it. I had been helping him with his digital editing setup. One of my favorite women came into his place, wanting to have some photos made. Somehow it ended up being the two of us and things got quite steamy. At the end of it all my friend/lover said she would do more, but only if I was her partner. My photographer freind was miming "Please, please, please!" behind her back as she was leaving.

My dream before waking up apparently had to make up for the wonderfulness of the first dream of the night. I was at the pre school year startup fest, and in addition to the normal having trouble with the technology theme, my responsibility, of course, the bleachers broke loose and rolled, in three seperate sections towards the back of the multipurpose room. I tried to slow them down to prevent a major crash when we collided with the soffet in the middle of the bleachers. I had managed to slow my set of bleachers and most everyone was out of the collision area but several folks went tumbling down on top of their colleages. The people in the other two sets were also trying to slow thier sections down, but not as successfull (They'd rolled further and therefore were going faster. It was not a good morning and there were a couple of people who fell the 20 feet or so off the back. Several cell phones were out calling for ambulances. That one made me want to stay in bed this morning. Oh well, I'm off to set up the audiovisual part of the presentation. I just hope there aren't any rolling bleachers set up when I get there....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home