.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Minotaur Invasion.

I was living and working in exile on a Sky Island. The beasts that had driven me and my folk from our homes had managed to find a way to launch themselves from the world below up to the shores of the island. Much of the dream was spent running from Minotaurs and attempting to recruit Elves, Tree Sprites and Centaurs to repel the attack. We were not having much luck until I managed to recruit a group of dwarves to our side. They had put together several steam powered Iron Golems and went riding into combat on Golemback. I was able to create bone golems, which almost broke our alliance with the Elves and Sprites, until they realized that my "creatures" were animated by our fallen comrades (I didn't use their remains, however, that would have been an option if we were really pressed.) Nan was able to make a sort of windstorm and lightning attack that held the Minatours at bay while the golems did their work. The Elves and Sprites harrassed the enemy from the treeline.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home