.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Zombie and Alien Mishmash II

My brain keeps revisiting the Zombie and Alien connection.
Little green Aliens from another world were poking around a dilapidated barn. The earth trembled. Shallow graves disgorged their contents; those contents rose and shambled aimlessly about, tripping over old tractor tires and bumping into hay bales. I, AH and SV hurriedly assembled a hay bale maze while N, C and C kept the Zombies away with broken farm implements. I closed off the last bale as A and S and their wives herded the last Zombie into the makeshift maze/corral.
I don't know why that worked. If they tripped they would be outside the maze, apparently the bales were large enough for them to not trip over them.
We decided to go into the barn after the Aliens, this being their fault and all of that. I changed into my surplus combat boots. N got out her wrist rocket. S had some sort of letter opener and CD had a large book which she held up over her head. A and C had to go and pick up J from work, then they were going to stop for dinner before coming back out to help, if we still needed it. I was thinking, "go, buy LARGE guns." I didn't tell them that, because I knew I wouldn't be able to make them work anyway. I also wondered if we should check them for alien implants like the ones N and I had pulled out of our own necks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home