.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Tree Climb

Had a great little snippet of dream this afternoon during my nap. J and I had climbed up the embankment, and then out across the heavy branch of the fir tree, it's about twelve feet or so above the ground at the point where it levels out. We sat down and looked out over the neighborhood. (Which, technically, I think the roof of the house would be in the way if you sat down.) The trunk was a little sappy, and so were our jeans. We might have been, too, but I don't remember our conversation, what little of it there was. The neighbor girl was in her back yard singing "D and J, sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g" in that lovely ten year old sing-song voice.

It's an hour later, and I'm still smiling. I like having happy dreams, makes me think I need more naps.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home