.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Friday, October 24, 2014

Battle Hardened Veterans

I dreamed I was playing a table top game using  rules I created. War Hammer style orcs (Battle Hardened Veterans - 10 each squad) and an alien menace, played by TC, comprised of rubber BEMs from local vending machines. The orc miniatures were each identical in stats, but his force was individualized down to every item on every squad member. I remember I had done this to test the real-time duration of the game, could you have a miniatures game that took place in just two to three hours using my rules?

We set the game up on my tall table, and pulled it out into the center of the front room so people could stand at the table and watch the game.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home