.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Mountainside Adventure

Was with a group of friends on a mountainside, scrambling around the rocks, goofing off when some of my male friends started making like we were all gay. This was right before a gal I was interested in showed up. I managed to extricate myself from the annoying bunch, but I could tell from her expression that the damage had been done. To her credit, she did let me explain that they were just horsing around, and I had been fighting to escape from their escapades. The fact that neither if us could find our pants seemed to help my case.

Later I was in the Dream City mall, lined up for the movie theater. There were a number of really old movies playing, and since it was after midnight, the theatre had closed thier box office and opened thier doors, allowing people to move freely from theater to theater, keeping the soda and popcorn flowing.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home