.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Saturday, December 14, 2013

A Couple of Things that Stuck and one that Sucks

Long couple of weeks, lots of dreams and not taking any time to write them down. Still, there's a couple of things that have stuck in my head.

I dreamed that someone stole T-Rex's ashes and used them to bring him back to life. However, there was a problem, only the evil parts wanted to come back.

I didn't dream, a week later, that Miranda, his cousin, has the same sort of cancer he had. She's too old to survive Chemo, and the vets know of NO kitties with this type of cancer who stayed in remission longer than a year, which is only a few months longer than it took to recover from the effects of the chemo. So my Sprocket Baby is on the "Pretty Princess who gets what ever she wants" plan. (Except the anti-inflammatory injection and the antibiotics for the little eye infection she picked up along the way. Miranda is much more comfortable now, and her appetite has returned.)

In another dream, I was told, by the talking frogs I rescued from a steep walled mall pond, that I was to be given a gift; "Almost a Super Power." That power: Not Quite Flying. And so it was, I could eliminate the power gravity had over myself and anyone/thing living I could hold on to. This power did not include any clothing or shoes. So, I could jump far, and glide across the city from building to building. Apparently there were people out there with actual super powers, though, so my trick wasn't very impressive. The talking frogs, however, seemed to be a big hit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home