.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Monday, August 05, 2013

Normal Day?

Dreamed a complete rewind of the previous day, and the night. Instead of setting the glass top tables up on their bases, I put the glass over the top of two of the cat pans.

 

Yep.

 

I have no idea why. The cats were quite annoyed with me about it. Justifiably so, I suppose. There were still five of the seven litter pans usable, so I’m not sure what they were all that upset about the change. I must have accidently chosen their favorites. Everything else about the dream replay was pretty much the same. Conversation and walk with SCV, making lunch and dinner, Futurama, South Park, playing WoW and Defiance a couple of hours each. All the same as far as I could tell. Even dreamed that the alarm went off about twenty minutes before it did, and then I just shut it off.

 

Fortunately, I had knocked the clock back behind the tissue box, rather than really shut it off. So when it went off for real I was able to actually wake up and make it to work on time. And I had to get up, as I couldn’t find the clock to shut the noise off.

 

Two opossum free nights in a row now. I guess we’ll be good until it gets hot again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home