.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Family Time, Sexy Letter

              I dreamed that I was at my parent's house. We'd converted the dining room fan into a four seat bably merry go round, hooked up the little car seats in three of the places and E's seat in the fourth position. E's sister S was griping that she didn't get to ride.
              "You weigh more than all four of them combined, we're straining the motor as it is now." I explained.
              "I never get to go for a ride."
              "Oh, I'll send you for a ride," someone started to say. I think the speaker was one of my sister's in-laws, the comment had a sort of unattractive leering overtone.
              "You can come with us to Lego Land and ride with your uncle, L can't ride the rides and your Grandma and I won't. We have extra tickets," N offered.

              The dream then shifted to a completely different location and cast of people. A very sexy hourglass shaped petite woman with a pixie style haircut was reading from one of my dream blogs. An entry in which a elderly gentleman was sporting a rather large cartoon like erection and a short sexy hourglass woman with a bobbed hair cut offered to "take care of that for you, like this morning." While she read the entry I was able to visualize the dream exactly as I'd seen it. While the woman did look a lot like the dream woman in shape, the face and hair were not really the same. I remembered another little detail, the dream had taken place just before a dinner gathering and the old man had been led off out of site by the short-haired libido. The current woman hadn't bothered to read the whole entry either. I didn't recognize either woman, however, but decided that I'd better start describing the dream characters in a little more detail so that people wouldn't read themselves into them.
              She complained that everyone who read that was going to know it was her. She flipped what little bit of her hair was left out of her eyes and laid down on the kitchen table on her back with my book held up in front of her.
              "Would that be because you're the only hourglass shaped woman with short hair that I've ever known?" I asked, not really expecting an answer, because as far as I knew, I'd only recently met this woman.
              "Are there any more sexy dreams with me in them?" She began to flip through the pages of the book, using the motion of her arms to puff up her breasts and create a rather large amount of cleavage to look at. Especially when she arched her head back to look at me upside down.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home