.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Two Drake Surprise, Visitors

              I dreamed I was playing WoW and something odd happened to my display. Every time I mounted up to fly to another place, a second red drake appeared, its animations slightly out of phase with the original.
              I opened up an in-game ticket to ask if there was something I could do to help fix that on my client, and the GM that responded smacked that character with a permanant ban! Just for asking a technical question they thought that I was hacking the client (really all I wanted to know was how to clear out the cache files.)

              This morning I dreamed I was walking around the block, and by the time I got back to the house I had half a dozen women walking with me, all chattering about their kids and what they were doing home for the holidays. I introduced J (my niece) and they all looked at me with "Sure, we believe that's your niece," looks on their faces. They were all sorts of quiet until they got in the front room and J had to clean up the futon (which was made up for her bed) in a hurry to make room for everyone to sit.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home