.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Pool Boy

              I dreamed I was at the empty summer camp, the one with two side by side Olympic sized pools. The pools were looking a little unkempt, so I grabbed the pool sweep and got it started in the 5 foot deep pool and took the net over to the diving pool. The chemical balance was OK, as the solar heating and pumping system was working well, even on these shorter fall days. As I was pulling out the surface debris, and the leaves I could chase from the edge of the pool, I came across a couple of swimmers. The young women had apparently climbed over the fence; not too difficult a feat as the fence was barely four feet high, more meant to keep little ones and animals out than people. I asked them where they were from and they indicated that they were working at a “ranch” a few miles away. They'd found a hole in the camp's border fence and decided to come in and check the place out, even though we were closed except for day visitors.
              I cleaned around them, and they amused themselves by helping chase leaves into my strainer and chatting with me.
              The sun set, the air was rapidly getting cooler. They asked if there was a hot tub they could warm up in before dressing and going back to work.
              “Sorry, no hot tub, at least not here at the pool. Hot showers for a few more minutes, at least until the solar hot water gives out.”
              The women pulled themselves out of the pool, and that's when I realized they were swimming in their lingerie, which was quite transparent now. Neither seemed to be concerned, so I didn't let it bother me. They started to apologize and I stopped them.
              “Just call before you come over, I'll let you in just to keep you from damaging the fence. I swim here just about every night after doing the maintenance.”
              “You said there's a hot tub?”
              “Not here, up at my house,” I pointed to a hill a couple of miles away, you could just see the lights lining the walk.
              “That would be a long cold walk, and then even further back to work,” said the more serious one.
              I unlocked the showers for them.
              “What are we going to dry ourselves off with?”
              “Our shirts, we can put our jackets on and carry our wet things home.”
              “I have a couple of towels. I'll drive you back after I finish here, I have about ten more minutes.”
              The women peeled themselves out of their wet underwear and showered, using the last of the hot water for the day. I rolled out the pool covers, trying to not let their naked cavorting distract me too much.
              “I almost hate to hand you these towels,” I said as I finished covering the pools for the night as I handed the large beach towels over to the women, who were suddenly shy and trying to cover their breasts and crotches, which I had noticed were neatly trimmed in one case and completely shaved in the other.
              “Can we use your hot tub later?”
              “Hey, be nice, he didn't even have to let us shower and dry off before throwing us out. Besides, we have to be back to work.”
              “Tomorrow then?”
              “Sure, just give me a call.” I got them piled into my little car even though they had to sit one on the others lap, and gave them a flier for the the winter camp hours, my number was on the flier as the contact person.
              Let me know when you're ready to visit and you can show me where to fix the hole in the fence.
              “But it would be miles around to get to you,” the one on the bottom complained.
              “We'll put in a friendly neighbor gate.”
              “We'll show it to you now if you want. It's much faster than driving all the way around. There's even a little road most of the way there.” The gal on top seemed very eager to go back the way they came, rather than have me drive all the way around. However, as loaded as my little car was, I didn't think driving on our back roads was a good idea.
              I drove them around to their “ranch” which was actually a private strip club, which I suspect offered other, more intimate, activities as well. I could tell the gal on top was unhappy that I actually knew where they worked.
              “Hey, you are welcome to come and swim, just call me first so I can let you in. No more fence jumping.”
              “Especially knowing what we are, huh?” the one on top pouted.
              “You've both been delightful, so you're both welcome to come back any time. I just don't want to have to repair the fences.”
              The top one jumped out of the car and headed up the walk. The other stayed a moment and looked at me, her hair had started to dry and it was obvious the when dry she would have a lot of dark large curls. She smiled at me, “J's still worried what people will think of her when they find out what she does.”
              “Kinda makes this a tough business for her to be in, then.”
              “Only when we meet guys like you.” She leaned over and hugged me, “Thanks for the ride, thanks for not busting us. I'm looking forward to that swim, and the hot tub. It won't be the same as sneaking in, but thank you.”

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home