.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Fey Assult on Medical Building.

        I dreamed I was in a recently abandoned medical building. (Went to the dentist yesterday, so I know where that came from.) I was with a small group of people who had sought shelter from the weirdness going on outside. Centaurs and other fey creatures were on a rampage, tossing cars around, chasing people, pulling hair and tripping them.

        We wandered through the building, looking for a good place to set up camp for a bit, someplace where we could barricade the hallways and allow us to defend ourselves if we needed to.

        I tried to explain that the Fey would not come into the building after us, so we really didn’t need to worry that much. One woman took a very vocal opposition to my statement.

        I then explained that I was preventing them from entering. She didn’t believe me, of course, so I asked what it would take to prove it to her. While she was thinking up an angry retort, I stole her clothes, leaving her cute round body in white lacey lingerie that was a nice contrast to her dark hair (which was cut into a little bob with a under flip just below her ears.) I also couldn’t help notice that she had cute full lips and chocolate brown eyes.

        When she finished complaining that there was no such thing as psychic powers I held up her clothes.  The resulting tussle was very exciting and I did make my point. She ended up in a frilly white dress with red polka dots. She also ended up being much more pleasant.

Ad astra per technica,

FF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home