.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Waking Up,

        I dreamed that I got up and the refrigerator door was open about 6 inches. The thing that struck me most odd about it wasnt the smell of rotting food, but the fact that the light wasnt on. In fact no lights were on, even the little clocks were dark. I could barely see the cats slinking around the edges of my vision, and even then I was thinking they might not be cats.

       

        In another dream I was at work, trying not to let people see me rubbing the crunchies out of my nose.

Wait, I think I had a dream similar to this recently.

I looked down to make sure I was wearing pants and shoes.

I really miss dreaming about scantily clad women.

Ad astra per technica,

FF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home