.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Warehouse Climb, MeOWW!

              I dreamed that I was climbing around in a large warehouse. There were only a few working lights in the place, but those were all clustered at the far end of the warehouse from where I was. I wanted to get up to the offices which ringed the warehouse on a platform about two flights of stairs up. Unfortunately I couldn't find those flights of stairs. I put on my yellow hazard suit, and started climbing the warehouse shelves near where I could see the catwalk that ran between the offices. (It was really too narrow to call it a hallway, and it was open on both sides except for its short handrail.)
              I had to rearrange the boxes of stock on the shelves as I climbed so that I would have places to step. I was concerned, at first, that I would tip the shelves over, but as I climbed I was able to make out that the shelves were attached across their top ends to one another, like a giant box. There were also stays that stretched up into the steel girders of the ceiling. I found that I could use my cell phone as a light, although it wasn't as good as it could have been, as I have a fairly dark background. (Warner Brother's Marvin the Martian.)

              I was in the middle of another dream with wild theme music and vibrant jungle green colors when T-Rex jumped up on the bed, and nicked my nostril with a claw as he did so.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home