.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Photography Resort

              I dreamed I was headed out on a vacation with two women who both wanted me to call them mom. They were both in their mid thirties with shoulder length hair and rather ample breasts and full hips. On had fairly straight brown hair and the other had curly light brown hair, almost blonde. They each had about the same build and facial structure, so I had the idea that if they weren't sisters they could play sisters on TV. I explained that would be awkward, as I have a mom, and I was older than them. Still, that was what they wanted, so I went along with them, just to avoid any argument. We arrived at a resort that seemed to be a combination of a village and a theme park, like a live-in Knott's Berry Farm.
              We had rooms in a long strip mall looking place that had a large common area, a huge kitchen and a large dining room. I was volunteered to take photographs of the rather racy evening events, and the two women promised that “we'll make it worth your while, later.”
              After the party where I got to photograph lots of sexy leg flesh and provocative posing by the party goers, I retired to my room and copied the photographs over to a small thumb drive as well as my laptop. In the morning I woke to the smell of smoke, the thumb drive was red hot, smoking, melted looking. I unplugged it and smothered it to put out the fire. I also found the camera charger untouchable, hot, so unplugged it from the wall and put an ice filled towel over it. The two women came over and wanted to borrow my camera for the morning, there was a ladies only event, they wanted photos from it, but I wouldn't be allowed to come in and take them. I checked, at least the camera had a full charge. I put fresh batteries in the fill flash and showed them how to avoid “red eye” or over exposures.
              I showed them the melted and burned flash drive, and then I explained the situation with our backup storage and the charger. One of my 'Moms' asked me to run out and buy another charger and replacement memory. “There's a resort jeep with a driver you can borrow to get to the ferry that will take you to the main land.”
              I had wanted to explore the theme park and take some candid shots of the people to mix in with the more staged ones from the party, but figured we'd be here a few more days so I would have time, if I could find a battery charger for the camera. I rejected the idea of using my cell phone camera and decided to use my own money to buy a small digital camera, one that ran on regular batteries, to have as a back up.
              The jeep driver was a very cute blonde in hot pink short shorts and a cream colored halter top, all its buttons open and tied just under her small breasts. As we drove to the ferry landing I managed to convince her to pose for photographs later. I was quite enjoying the occasional boob bounce and nipple flash as we drove along.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home