.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Back from Vacation, Surf Penguins

@nbsp;@nbsp;@nbsp;@nbsp;@nbsp;@nbsp;@nbsp;I dreamed that I had just gotten back from a long vacation (which we did) and the house was empty. Everything had been removed, including the paint from the walls and the carpet and wood from the floors. All the door knobs and light switches were gone, too. When we went to reconnect everything, we discovered that the wire had been pulled out of the walls as well. I didn't go check, but am pretty sure all the copper pipes for the plumbing were gone as well. I was glad that whoever had stripped the house had atleast turned off the water.
@nbsp;@nbsp;@nbsp;@nbsp;@nbsp;@nbsp;@nbsp;I told N that I didn't ever want to go on vacation again. It was at that point that I asked where the cats had gotten to, and why didn't our sitters notice?

@nbsp;@nbsp;@nbsp;@nbsp;@nbsp;@nbsp;@nbsp;I dreamed I was a sea lion or perhaps a seal. I couldn't really see myself, but I was able to zoom through the water with just a flick of my body and feet/flippers. I met up with a group of three penguins. They were tired of swimming around, and wanted to try something different, so I found them each a two to two and a half foot length of 1" x 6" board. We then went to the breakers and I body surfed while they learned how to "hang six" on their surf boards.
@nbsp;@nbsp;@nbsp;@nbsp;@nbsp;@nbsp;@nbsp;After surfing for an hour or so we decided to walk up the boardwalk and get some fish tacos. I had to buy because I was the only one with pockets (?) and cash.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home