.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Over Crowded Dream Page

       Random video segments spread throughout the dream image. Like a web page with five or six Flash movies running all at once. The dream had three different scenes in it, all running at the same time.
       One was of a bunch of leotard clad heavy women doing some sort of aerobic exercise routine. (Sweating to the Oldies?) None of the women were really unattractive, but all were heavy, or at least well rounded.
       The second set of two screens was a WOW environment (Started playing for the first time last night, no surprise to find it cropping up in my dreams.) The scene was of a marble floored temple and an Ox-like Shaman had wandered in (my character, perhaps, although the 'video' wasn't following me) and there were a bunch of gnomes and dwarves being tossed around by a large snake. As the gnomes landed, severely injured, the Shaman would hit them with a healing wave, and they would rise and rejoin the battle.
       The third moving image was of exercising women again, this time, though, they were so thin the Spandex looked loose on them. It had sort of an 80s feel to it judging by the big hair, wide belts, headbands and leg warmers. I actually found the heavy women to be far more attractive.
       As the dream began to dissolve I was trying to right click on the WOW movies to save them, but a copyright notice kept popping up instead. As the dream faded I realized they were flash images and I could copy them out of my cache if I just didn't close the page first. My brain was running so sluggish from the five movies at once that I didn't know if I could even open a window to allow me to browse my cache at the same time as the page was open.
       I think the point of this dream is that I spend way too much time on the computer.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home