.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Cat Powered Go Cart

        I dreamed that I was with N and Giles on a little dune buggy like go cart. It didnt have an engine, though, just a little harness for the cat to pull it. I didnt think it was fair that Giles had to pull both of us, so I added foot pegs and handles on the back of the go cart, making it more like a dog sled. That way I could push from behind. I picked Giles up and put him in the front of the cart and then pushed the cart from behind, jumping on the pegs to coast when we were running downhill or coast on the flats.

        At one of our rest stops a woman said that the two other cats N took with her were not John and Chloe, they were both dead, it was Marvin and Ember. I had no idea what she was talking about, but when I went to start running again, the go cart only had Ginger (acting very old) and Teddy in it.

Ad astra per technica,

FF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home