.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Cat-Fish, Visiting Wet Dream

       In my first dream of the night I was traveling north out of the Dream City. I was driving in the rolling hills north of town when I came to a familiar crossroads. The southeast corner was always some sort of pool, lake, wetland or manmade water feature. This time it took the form of a garden pool with one curved wall just a few yards from the road. The wall was unusual in that it was made of transparent material. I stopped and looked through the wall, expecting to see brightly colored carp or some such.
       What I saw was a fluffy calico cat, about 25 pounds of cat, swimming under the water chasing little guppies. I was shocked. The cat looked like a perfectly normal house cat, only a bit larger, and seemed completely at home swimming and rolling through the water. There was a caretaker there, so I asked about the cat.
       "We have lots of catfish," he pointed out into the rest of the acre pond.
       I saw a couple of wet tails break the surface and vanish, and one little red head with large triangular ears poked its nose out of the water just a couple of yards from me. It meowed and then dove back under the water. I watched its progress from above. It played with another cat, and then chased some fishes for a little while.

       The second dream of the night is long gone, other than to note that I awoke shivering and sweating at the same time. Only the screeching remains, there was lots of screeching going on, not all of it was me.

       The third dream was unusual in that I had a kid with me, she was blonde, skinny and about 10 or 11 years old. We were visiting people in an apartment building, an old friend of mine. Our daughters were watching TV in the front room while my friend and I talked in the kitchen. (I cannot recall what we were talking about.) Every time I passed the living room my friend's daughter had changed into something skimpier, until, like my daughter, she was just in a shirt and panties. Unlike my daughter, who's nightshirt came down around her ankles, the 20 something year old's shirt didn't even make it to the top of her rather round hips.
       My friend called it a night after another few minutes of conversation. I hesitated to go and check on my daughter. The last trip I made my friend's daughter had unbuttoned all but the bottom two buttons of her shirt, revealing a rather healthy cleavage, and no bra. I was starting to be concerned about her influence on my kid, so decided I'd better declare it bedtime.
       I walked down the hall, my daughter headed in the other direction. "I'm going to get the guest room. You have to stay in the living room with Cammy."
       "Uh, yeah."
       "She wants to. I think she'd be a good step-mom. And even if not, you'll like her."
       "Uh, well, I'm not so sure...."
       "I'm almost a teen, I saw the way you looked at each other. I'm going to bed now." She flung herself at me and I kissed her goodnight.
       I stood in the hall, making sure the guest room light was out. I turned to face the front room. The TV was still on but the rest of the lights were off. I could only see the back of the couch. I really wasn't ready to face the woman in the front room.
       "Go already, she's going to catch cold." my daughter stage whispered out of the guest room doorway. She shut the door before I could think of a reply.
       I went to the front room. The couch had already been folded down, the blankets were strewn to one side. Cammy was lying with her back to me, her shirt bunched up to where I could see most of her muscular back. As she rolled back to greet me I could see into the front of the shirt. She was a little bustier than I would call perfect but her breasts were a perfect combination of firm and softly round. She was a delightful sight. Her face was perfectly framed by her dark hair as it swept in a little half curl under her chin line. I could smell the desire from between her legs. I realized I was in trouble, a seriously good time trouble, but trouble none-the less.
       
       

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home