.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Dream City Amusement Park

       I dreamed I was running around the amusement park in the Dream City. This time it was before the park was scheduled to open. I was again up on the entry to the mostly underground "Haunted Coaster" with just a couple of other people.
       We were finally allowed in, and when we got into the car to make our first run the tops came off of my fellow riders. Only one of the three was wearing a bra. I was quite distracted for the run, and didn't see any of the supposed haunts. We made our way to the exit and poured over the photographs. No ghosts, but the drops did some interesting things to my companion's anatomies. I asked if I could take some photos of them, and they agreed.
       We made our way across the park and out a side entrance, there we stepped into a small train car and were whisked back to the outskirts of the city where I realized there might be a slight problem. My car was only a two-seater, and while we might squeeze three of us into the car, I certainly couldn't get all four of us up the hill. I ended up driving one of the women to their car, and then we caravanned up to the house on the hill.
       There's been a bit of work done on the old haunted mansion, the central room was still the main entry, but there was now a new kitchen, and an upstairs bedroom and library (Shelves mostly empty save for a bound collection of my journals, and some photo collections.) There was a studio just a few paces from the house, it looked out over a new pool with columns of stone supporting a curved set of lintels that anchored a dome made of some sort of filmy material, a perfect place for shooting in diffuse outdoor light. I didn't have time to get the camera equipment out before all three of the women were frolicking in the pool. I figured I would just shoot them getting dressed and put the photos in a different order for the photo book, which I somehow had already collected together in the library. I thought it odd that there would be a book before there was a photo shoot, but then again, stranger things have happened in Dream City.
       The rest of the dream was me setting up my digital, but still very large format cameras, tripods, lights and virtual photo-retouching software. The sleeping me would have preferred to watch the frolic in the pool.

Ad astra per technica,
FF

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home