.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Almost Lucid Dream

        I have had my first full nights sleep in a few nights. There were several tidbits of a regular work day, but the memorable dream was one I had shortly before waking. I was at a computer console, talking with Sarah Prim, I welcomed her back as I dont think Ive seen her for a bit.

We were looking at a person on a live camera feed. I explained to the computer technician there that because this was a dream, the person could technically be anyone we wanted it to be. I shifted the person through several people I know, and then the person landed on a curly-haired blonde with striking blue eyes. She was wearing a running outfit and a short visor cap. She was sitting on the oak floor in Ns office.

        Shes a hottie, the technician said.

        Yeah, I wish I knew who she was, I replied, agreeing with the technicians assessment. There was that overwhelming feeling of total hopeless infatuation.

        You will, Sarah smiled at me.

        I was thinking that Sarah is the one Id really like to meet in person.

Ad astra per technica,

FF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home