.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Dancing With Gamer Girl, Grown up Now.

            I was at a dance of some sort, chaperoning what appeared to be High School aged students. One of my former gamers, now grown, was rolling around outside in a pink satin dress with petticoats that she pulled aside to reveal very sexy lace topped stockings and slender black garters. The black lace on her paper-white skin was quite stunning.

            She'd let her hair grow out, it was far longer than I've ever seen it, and straight and full and shiny and strawberry blonde. Despite being so visually attractive, when I held her close she still smelled wrong, not bad, just wrong. She was not as enticing as she was trying to be and I knew I couldn't explain it to her without insulting her, so I didn't try. I hugged her back and we kissed. I was hoping I would find that more inspiring, or that she would get the "kissing my brother" feeling. I didn't. She didn't, and in fact was even more cuddlesome afterwards.

            I was sad. I was greatly attracted to her, but the chemistry was off. Her scent was so off as to make kissing her somewhat difficult. Dancing was a much better solution, we were close, but the movement and distance was better. We were also surrounded by other people whose smells piled on to make a more chemically neutral environment. I found her more attractive in that venue than when we were alone together.

            I woke up hoping that the chemical issue was just some lotion or perfume, but I doubted it.

 

Ad astra per technica,

FF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home