.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Parking Lot Conflict

            I dreamed I was in a fight in a parking lot because a couple of young men had taken the Chrysler symbol off the back of N's new hovercraft.

            It almost wasn't a fight, the young man, who I'd caught with the symbol, was about to return it to me, when his partner showed up, so figuring the odds were now two to one he decided to fight.

            They didn't take into account that N is a veteran foot stomper, and soon it was back to one on one. I gave the greasy haired youngster a super atomic wedgie, and made him lay on the ground until the police could come and collect them. I told him they could have walked away if they'd just returned the symbol and left us with enough cash to get the damage repaired. But no, now they were going to go to jail and they would have to pay a larger restitution, not to mention all the time behind bars.

 

Ad astra per technica,

FF

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home