.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Beach Blanket Survivor, Resurrection Twins

      Two groups of young men and women were competing for prizes, additionally, each team had to eliminate one team member after each competition. I was the director or producer of this show. I had a secret meeting with the members of each team that were voted off, and the plan was simple. When one third of each team had been eliminated, the final event would take place, between three teams, the teams knew this, but the identity of the third "studio" team was unknown to either team or the audience.
      After the second round of competition, we had a team skit writing competition, this one was judged by a group of writers, SV being one of them. Each team had to produce a script for their skit for one less person than they currently had on the team, of course. So it created a situation where the men and women were fighting to determine that their number of roles stayed the same. What we didn't tell them, was that they would have to perform the other team's skit in the following competition. We announced that fact on the air just prior to the teams selecting what member had to leave. One team decided to choose regardless of the roles in the script, but the other read through the script and had lots of very photogenic arguments about who to lose from the male contingent, as the script didn't have as many male parts.
      I was being congratulated by the other producers for coming up with the idea of swapping scripts just before meeting with the couple who'd been eliminated. That meeting was a little bit sour, until I introduced them to their team mates. "This's f****d!" was the general take on the plan to slip them back in as the studio team, until we pointed out that they could no longer be eliminated, and they would be able to practice for "bikini paintball" from now until the competition in three weeks. That seemed to mollify them for the time being. The prospect of being able to paintball the people they perceived as their antagonists was a great inducement. I also pointed out that if they could keep their future participation secret from the media they would double their take, not to mention earn their Actor's Guild membership.
      This shifted smoothly, but unmemorably into the next dream where I was hooked up with a woman who I suspected of being undead. The teams were producing two members for the studio team, but the studio team kept vanishing. Finally I cornered this little dark haired companion on the topic.
      It seems my production assistant was some sort of vampiric witch. She took me back stage into one of the sleepover trailers and began to perform some strange ritual. Our missing team fell out of the sky, naked and glassy eyed, but otherwise the pictures of health. They shook off the effect in a few seconds and were decidedly not acting vampiric or dead. Just horny and glistening in the sunshine. The PA, Bev, started another ritual, lying down on the bed naked. I could see she was decomposing in places, so was able to resist her call to join her "And be renewed."
      With a wet "Floom" she disintegrated into a slimy forest green wave of, well, slime and implants. There was a shimmering above the bed, and two of her fell bouncing and splashing in the slime and silicone. I found myself dropping into a pile of green slime and clothing on the floor where I'd been standing.
      Only it wasn't two of her, she, angry and with thicker eyebrows introduced me to her identical twin, who'd died when they were teens. I struggled into my slimed clothing.
      "I've been waiting to do this for six years. I've brought Evelyn back! Now you have to take care of her, or else." She helped her formerly late sister up and pressed her into my arms. "Feed us, now!"
      Bev looked into the slime and picked up one of her breast implants. "S**t! I don't want to go through that again."
      "You don't have to, your breasts look better this way," I actually liked the smaller but perky natural shape much better than her fake ones.
      "Why did you bring me back?" Evelyn asked her now very thin sister Beverly.
      "I need you." Bev answered, then gave me a glare.
      I carried them both out to the lunch buffet. We got some looks, mostly because they were still naked, though the slime seemed to cover them pretty throroughly. I got another of the assistants to bring them up a couple of long T-shirts. Bev and Ev were not quite identical, I could tell Bev looked a little bit harder, not as happy. Ev was thinner faced but softer, I think her lips were fuller as well. There was something ethereal about her, angelic.
      Bev muttered something about my being Ev's match, not hers, and she'd known it the first time she'd kissed me. "I did this for you and her as much as me," she grumbled between bites. "Lost my powers, lost my boobs. You two better appreciate this."
      "I was happy, Bev, really happy." Ev began to cry. We comforted her as best we could. At least the slime as evaporating. I noticed that my pot belly was gone.
      I also noticed the reunited studio team was a hungry and slightly thinner bunch as well. The three vegetarians were scarfing up lunchmeat. I suddenly had an uneasy feeling about all of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home