.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Notes from the Week. SuperVillians, Parades and Generally Assisting those Saving the Day.

Supervillian:
Biosphere tyranny, Man transforms himself into mad scientist wrapped in ice armor. This is followed by becoming paranoid and killing and transforming all the other biosphere inhabitants. At the end only he and Lizard girl survive. (She listens to voices, mine.) We've convinced the tyrant that outsiders have developed the same super armor due to leaks (which didn't really happen, but since he executed a half dozen scientists out of paranoia of just that possibility, it was not too difficult to have lizard girl question him into believing that is what had really happened.) Then Super villain figured out how to build a weapon to cut through his own armor. Then lizard girl tipped a plot to attack along a certain route. Used her lizard tongue to knock the weapon aside and used it on him as the outside troopers approached. (I was talking to them also.) Looks like this particular line of biosphere and genetic manipulation is doomed to failure. I help lizard girl escape, because the troops have orders to sterilize the whole place. I lead her to safety, while leading the troopers to things interesting enough to keep them occupied while she gets away.

Young Damsel in distress. Her tormentors stripped her down to her lace underoos. I block the tormentors with my car, give her a sweatshirt to cover up. Money for a payphone to call her mom. Then I stay (in the car) to watch over her until her mom comes for her. Mom comes to get her and is quite the hottie. She wants to give me back the sweatshirt, it is obvious her daughter is uncomfortable giving it up so I give the mom my work phone and address, "we'll arrange to get it later, take your kid home now." As the Hummer drives away, I pretty much write off the sweatshirt unless the kid brings it back. I don't know, am find myself wondering, why didn't anyone call the police. Including me.

L's Parade: Triangle in the back row, rolling in formation with the rest of the band. Little sister is jealous, even though she had three performances that year all of which we went to see, and this was L's only one. Noogies for that one.

Riding Electric Transformer, it rolls away out of control dropping me in a "bad neighborhood," where I manage to act crazy enough for people to leave me alone. I manage to soak up enough electricity to rebuild my skin. I make it back to the dome for a Fashion Show, the new skins show, that end up looking like the old skins. I am a transformer/voltron looking robot skin who ends up fighting a transparent skinned Venom looking creation. "Go Super Dynamo Power Sword Gem Attack Beta!" Yeah, that always gets them. I just want to know, if that always works, why am I waiting until I'm almost completely out of power and have been stomped into seeing stars before I use it. Shouldn't I just use it first? End it before I really begin. OH, that's it, I have to wear my opponent out by letting him beat on me until I'm tired. I knew there had to be a logical explanation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home