.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Almost Wet Dream

This Night's Dream pile was mostly about women with cute boobs. Hooray! Something other than exploding space invaders or being chased by Zombies.

In the first installment I was driving under the I15 overpass, rather than going up onto the mess of traffic, I'd just had enough and decided to go get an early dinner and wait the traffic out. As I came out from under the bridge the flag woman for the construction waved excitedly to me and had me pull over. It was a pretty brunette gal in her early twenties. I didn't recognize her, but she recognized me.
I pulled off into the construction parking lot and she finished directing traffic until the cones were removed. We went to dinner together where she was meeting several other former students. I did recognize one of them.
Conversation got turned around to the Redhead's mother's realestate calendar, and how this year it had sold out.
"You're on the cover this year?" I asked.
"At the beach!" she gushed and pushed her breasts up and almost out of her top.
"Whoa! I didn't know your freckles went down that far."
"Yeah, boobies, it's about time I got some." she hugged me and only let go with one arm. I did enjoy having her pressed against me.
I was blushing now. "Nice, very nice. Makes me wish I were twenty years younger."
In short order all three of the women were strutting their stuff around me. Woke up before it got any further than that.

Now that was a fun dream.
The second offering began at the "Laundromat and Lunch" where I was putting my clothing in a big industrial sized washer. A woman entered and threw her clothing in the same machine, then started taking off what she was wearing. When she was nude she climbed up over the counter separating us from the dining room. I got quite the view of her short blond curlies and a nice hint of her pink yummy bits. She wiggled at me. "Lunch?" she asked.
"Oh, yes." I hopped the counter to join her for lunch.
Annoyingly, the dream jumped to the end of the wash cycle, right past lunch. We were loading the industrial wringer/dryer, her load, my load and the dryboard rags from Ms G's third grade class. (She was not naked like the rest of us.) There was a company rep from the dryer manufacturer explaining that there was also a wash cycle, but we had missed that. He started the thing up and it churned away.
Shortly the dryer made some very odd grinding noises and we rushed to get it open. Ms G's rags were gone, completely.
"The dryer gods must not have been happy," said my naked lunch companion.
"Our Sponser's wash cloths!" moaned the dryer rep.
I didn't say anything, just helped get the rest of our clothing out of the dryer and into one of the old fashioned tumbling type dryers.
Dressed in clean clothing we made our way out into the desert. A woman in a silk nightie joined us. She seemed upset with her blonde friend, my lunch companion.
"His boobs are bigger than mine," she complained.
I looked at my chest, then hers, I pulled up my shirt and made the pectoral bounce for her. "Yours are softer I bet." I fondled myself, then reached out and fondled her. "Yep."
"Oh, You!" she sputtered and pulled my hand away, but didn't let it go. Her nipples were suddenly pointy and cute beneath her nightie.
"Please,let go of my hand?" she asked.
I released, but her fingers still stayed intertwined with mine. "It hurts."
"I'm not doing anything, you're holding on." I pulled away.
The dream became much more like my normal dreams. She had a bloody spot on her middle finger, a slash of some sort, there was something small and round sticking out of it. The thing wriggled and unrolled to reveal a giant flatworm. I pulled away and the flatworm, then another wriggled free and dropped to the desert sand. Nightie girl was screaming then.
"I didn't know you had worms," the lunch companion stepped away from her friend.
"Stand back." I crunched the worms into the pebble like dirt.
"We need to get you to a hospital. We can fix this."
"She's not riding in my car!" the lunch companion grabbed her basket of laundry and ran off.
"Bring me a big glass of rubbing alcohol." I had her get in my car and hold on to the glass. "If any more break out, put them in here." I started heading for what I hoped was the nearest hospital.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

I used to go to the laundromat every weekend, but can't recall an experience quite as interesting as that.

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home