.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Quintet, Domino and Annie come to Visit T-Rex

Was performing in a quintet, cool silver on black tuxedo jackets with a Floral cummerbund and tie. We were doing a sort of vocal rhythms gig, with lots of humor and we had poetry as well as audience participation.

I also dreamed I was out in the front yard with T-Rex when Domino and Annie (Domino recently passed and Annie was hit by a car a few years ago) ran over from across the street. The cats all bonked noses and T-Rex looked at me as though asking for permission to go with them. I awoke in a sweat and immediately checked on T-Rex. He's wheezy but O.K. I made sure he was in before I left for work this morning. I am still feeling that heart-in-the-throat eyes-welling-up emptiness and loss.

Ad astra per technica,
FF

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally started a Blog on my own called,Vietnam in Pictures, since I never worked with Blogs it's a big deal for me. It's about nam storage tank viet and similar subjects. I stopped at yours to get ideas for a layout. You did a Nice job ! ---Jack---

10:40 AM  
Blogger Fermius Firefly said...

Thanks, this is actually one of the styles that Blogger offers, it is simple and elegant.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home