.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Saturday, July 02, 2005

My Wife and I were throwing a party. My Mom could not say if she was going to make it or not. Dad really wanted to come over, but wouldn't come without Mom, even though he wouldn't tell her that because he didn't want to influence her decision.

There was also something with the overflowing toilet in the haunted house. Yes, the full-bladder-you-should-wake-up-now dream.

In one or the other of the above dreams I had an electric pickup truck, with the cargo area in front of the cab. It was covered with a hard cover, and could fit about a half dozen sheets of plywood and dozen 2x4's completely in the cargo area plus some items stashed in the thicker area under the cab. The whole thing was shaped like a wedge with a bubble on the back. It was also a very bright blue with silvery metal flakes deep in the paint. Not quite the "it's full of stars" effect, but close.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home