.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Yard Guests

        I dreamed that someone had driven their team bus around the back of the house and parked it. The driver came out to tell me I needed to close my curtains as some of his passengers were minors.

        I tried to point out that he was trespassing and as such didnt get to tell me what to do on my own property. For some reason I didnt bother to tell him to take his bus and go, figuring that since this was some sort of touring group they would pack up and leave soon.

        Then a couple of the teen members of the group (I still dont know what sort of performing group it was) came down out of the bus and wanted to know what was for breakfast. I-HOP is just down the street, they have a wide selection…”

        Can I use your bathroom? I hate the one on the bus.

        Me, too?

        “…of breakfast and bathrooms.

        Do you have a bathtub? Id really like a bath rather than a shower.

        Can we use your hot tub?

        I told them the hot tub was available but that they would have to shower first and there was no clothing allowed in the tub. That shut them up and the driver shooed them all into the bus and somehow managed to drive out of the yard.

        I figured Id seen the last of them, so took photos of the damage and called in a report to the sheriff. They came out and took photos, not believing that a bus could actually drive around the building without hitting it.

        I went to work, late, of course, and stayed late to make up the time as much as I could. When I got home, I saw tracks across the front lawn, the back fence was down and there were busty women in my hot tub. At least they were following the no clothing in the tub rule.

Ad astra per technica,
FF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home