.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Bathroom Renovation, Found Earring

I dreamed that the ghost house renovation of the haunted bathroom was complete. It still had the sunken tub and separate shower, but both were now nestled in a bright yellow alcove set off with three sliding frosted glass panels edged in silver.

Unfortunately the ghost that originally inhabited that area of the house seemed to be gone. That made me sad.

Night before last I dreamed that I kept finding one of N's missing opal earrings, sometimes in the fold of a cushion, sometimes in the vacuum cleaner bin, sometimes in the carpet, once in curtain, snagged about ear height. Each time I placed it in an old pill bottle so N could come and get it. Finally I got frustrated, and looked inside the bottle to see if it had a hole in it, nope, but it was about 1/3rd full of identical opal earrings.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home