.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

3:33:33 AM Saturday Morning

I woke up with the BCD display clock showing ":::::" from a dream where I was taking photos of a very handsome couple. We were on a private beach, just a little space of pure sand between some dark granite cliffs. There was a rocky reef about fifty yards out, making the beach fairly calm.

I got lots of great shots, and it was obvious the couple were very into each other. It only took a couple of minutes before they were both helping one another out of their swimming apparel.

The woman, after a full memory chip of shots called her sister. It turns out she was a twin. The sister had thought the photo shoot sounded like fun, so had called their mother as well. So, I ended up with two green-eyed thirty-year olds with long blonde hair and slender waists and their fifty-six year old mother, who had bright blue eyes and brown shoulder length hair. She was rounder, but still in remarkably good shape. I suspected that the two younger women's hair was naturally the same color as their mother's, and that their mother's hair probably only used to be that color.

I brought several reflectors and some extra flash units down from the beach house I was renting and set up to do some portraits. Once again it didn't take long for all three women to be nude in the sun and sand. I shot the three of them all the way through an absolutely gorgeous sunset and then offered to put them up for the night so I could shoot them in the misty morning in the diffuse light beneath the marine layer.

The mom's comment was, "Ooh, Marine layer, I like the sound of that."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home