.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Saturday, June 05, 2010

Apartment Visit, Carnival

              I dreamed that N and I drove up to LA and, once there, strolled up to one of her friend's apartments. As we went, I realized that G lived in the same complex, so we stopped in for a bit to say hello. He was discombobulated and looking for parts of a costume for a pirate faire he was supposed to be performing at, so we didn't stay long.
              Once we were back on our way, I discovered another of N's friends by seeing her through an open door. Again, we stopped and visited for a bit. N said we were early and the person we were visiting didn't seem to know that the woman lived in the same complex, so she agreed to walk over with us.
             
              Later, I dreamed I was watching a sort of carnival being hosted by a bunch of parents for their students. A couple of the moms were in short skirts and bathing suits, so I was being entertained watching them work the "Leg Power Meter" where kids tried to push hard enough on a leg lift device to ring a bell. Every time the kid had the lift at the far end, the women were bent over fairly far, from the front there was plenty of cleavage, from behind, plenty of thigh and bottom.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home