.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Different Boots

        I was attending some sort of outdoor event and bent over to re-lace my boots before climbing up the short hill overlooking the park. I noticed that I had put on two different boots. They were both combat boots, but were slightly different construction and one was much older and worn than the other. The color and style are nearly identical, though so it wasnt really obvious.

Ad astra per technica,

Douglas Nicoll

LAN Administrator

IT Helpdesk 8801 2260

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home