.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Not the Mad Bomber

              I dreamed that N and I were being chased by a remote control car wielding mad bomber. We were sitting together in a car when I spotted someone using a remote control across the parking lot. I pulled out my gun (?) and fired twice at the person. A car just a couple of spaces closer suddenly pulled out and raced away. I immediately realized that I had shot the wrong person.
              I had N call the police and ambulance, and emptied my gun, watching the two empty shells bounce against the other four bullets on the leather seat next to me. I started preparing myself to surrender to the police, even though my instinct was to run for it. I was incredibly upset that I had actually shot an innocent person. N insisted that it was an accident, because they had a remote control, but in my heart I knew otherwise.
              As I woke, I wondered why I couldn't have missed like I usually do in dreams.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home