.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Red Velvet Library

        The dreams of the last week have all been of a theme: N and I are twenty five years younger and 25 pounds lighter. The locations are different, the house I grew up in, Ns grandmothers cabin on the lake, a forest campsite by a burbling stream (the light was all greens and golds.) They all involved coping with some sort of life change, and they all ended with N and I entangled in naked snuggles. (So fun dreams over all.)

        This morning was the first non N dream I remember in over a week. I was transferred to a new site. The library was all wooden bookcases and dark plush carpet. The furniture was all overstuffed arm chairs and tall grey upholstered wing back chairs. The tables were all walnut polished to a high gloss. It was all very opulent. The library assistant was someone I know, but for some reason she was about six inches taller than me. (I think it was the eight inch heels.)

        She was just putting her translucent white blouse on over a lacey black demi-bra. I noticed that all of the library staff were similarly dressed. That was going to be quite the distraction, I thought. She explained that the library was closed to patrons today, and that as a special motivation, they would remove one item of clothing for every work order I completed. She turned to reveal low cut pants that showed off the top of her sheer hose and a black lace thong.

        I looked at the work order list, there were only eight items, rats.

Ad astra per technica,

FF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home