.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Island Tigers, N Play

        I dreamed I was swimming around an archipelago of about 30 small jungle islands. Each island had a grey and black tiger on it, but I was looking for an orange and black tiger. I knew there had to be one on one of the islands. I knew the grey and black tigers would attack me if I swam ashore to rest. So I didnt want to swim ashore, as I didnt want to have to kill the tigers.

Only the orange and black tiger could be trusted to not attack me the moment I climbed out of the waves. I kept swimming, unable to find the tiger I was looking for. I did manage to find a small spit of rocks that had no tiger on it, it was about the size of an armchair, just large enough to sit up on and rest a bit. The water was a little bit cold, so swimming was more tiring than usual. I climbed up as high as I could on the stone and looked around at the nearby islands. The sun quickly dried me and I began to get warm. The closest tigers watched me eagerly, hoping I would visit them next.

Sorry, Im not delivery.

I headed for the largest grouping of islands, the cold water stinging after sitting in the sun. A couple of tigers gingerly tested the cold water, but then seemed to decide to chase after drier game on their own islands. (I saw lots of deer and rabbits on the islands as well as tigers.) I threaded my way into the main cluster of islands, finding one with a large Easter Island type carved statue on it. There were a large number of deer and rabbits, but no sign of tigers, so I hauled myself out of the water. I walked all around the island, finding nothing, I headed inland.

The orange tiger was there, but someone had gotten to him first, only they werent friendly. The tiger had a nasty gash in his chest and was still and dead. Tears coursed down my face. Who could do such a thing! I shouted into the quiet jungle. Birds rocketed out of the brush, but there was no other answer. I cradled the heavy limp head of the tiger. There was a soft growl from some nearby brush. I called gently to whatever was there. Four shockingly green eyes set in golden orange and black faces peered nervously out from the brush. Two tiger kittens looked at one another and at me.

I took some meat out of my backpack, slowly, and offered it to them, finally enticing them out where I could see them. They appeared to be unharmed. I decided that I would take both of them with me, rather than leave them undefended on the island. I just needed to convince them that we would look out for one another. I really didnt have any idea how I was going to do that.

In a later dream I was sitting on the bed reading when N came in and started pestering me about something. She was changing her clothes, so I grabbed her and helped her out of her panties. There was then a playful spanking and lots of fingering of wet places. She has such cute buns.

Ad astra per technica,

FF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home