.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Rocket Romeo

       Pool Time, Splash Down. From this point on the dream has two points of view. The attractive (to earth women) alien captain, and a sort of floating 3d camera which is controlled by my dreaming self.
       Tom Sawyer's Island, the one at Disney Land, we are playing a game, running through the caves. The person who is 'it' tags someone it, or gets an article of clothing in exchange for not being it. Eventually the place is filled with naked or near naked women, all of whom are swarming over the alien captain, then overflowing onto the camera operator, me.
       Red Convertable on Planet Schwartz. The Alien gets into a red convertable, and there are more babes to pick up.
       Orbital Tendril Lifter. Someone has come for the alien captain. He drives the convertable out onto the tarmac and long suction cup tipped tendrils snake out of the bottom of a classic '50s style rocket ship. The alien captain tosses me the babes and is then sealed in the convertable and hauled into the sky beneath the flaming rocket.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home