.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Extremes: Nightmare, then Wet Dream

            Nightmare

 

            Ds spirit came back to steal L away from Mom and Dad. It started while we were all gathered in the living room. L was playing on the floor, suddenly, the cat door flew open. There are no more cats, so the door has been closed with the slider insert for awhile now. The main slider then opened.

            Mom started to say something about cat ghosts, but then L recognized her daddy.

            "Don't be a bad daddy!" she yelled, then tried to crawl to Mom.

            Before she could reach Mom, Moms Rocker flew backwards and dumped her against the wall. Mom was out cold. I was on the floor with L and found myself surrounded by cold air. I could feel the anger in the cold, but it was not focused on me or even L, it was just generic anger. Dad was frozen in place.

            "You could help her rather than frightening her." I stated, trying not to get angry myself.

            L stood upright and shouted in surprise. D’s spirit frog marched her towards the back of the house. L kicked her one good leg and trying to turn around.

            I figured if ghosts are real then angels and gods might be, too. I uttered a quick prayer, mangled I'm sure from lack of use. I was almost frozen in place and found it difficult to chase after them. Suddenly I broke free just as L turned the corner into her room.

            I couldn't stop him, he was too fast. I finally had to call for help. As I raced around the corner of the hall a child version of SP with long straight brown hair , dressed in a blue frock with a white apron, very Alice in Wonderland, appeared and caught L just before she would have been lifted out the open window and taken away. I reached them in time to take L from the fading little angel. The angel indicated that she'd taken that form so as not to frighten L further. She then shot out the window, growing as she went after the malicious spirit.

 

            The second dream was full on Wet Dream. I started out taking pictures. Lots of happy full hipped women and me were cavorting around a western style ranch house. The women were making good use of every room and every fairly horizontal surface by the time the dream was interrupted by the alarm.

 

Ad astra per technica,

FF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home