.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Dreamed Opening of Multimedia History Show

Dreamed I was at a premier of a show I had written for the Historical Society. It was a brief synopsis of events that took place in our city of San Marcos, and involved the settlement and growth of the city over the last 200 years. The show was a collection of acted pieces, demonstrating the clothing and uses of some of the historical artifacts, mixed in with photo collages of the museum's collection. There were readings of actual letters and commendations that were received by residents throughout the years. I was in a tuxedo and had my hair braided back. S and C were there as well as R & M both in formal attire as well. The M&L family showed up, even the grandkid. C was in his dress blues, it was quite the event. Like many dreams before, I was wearing inappropriate footwear, this time, my tiger slippers. The kid seemed to like them though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home