.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Too Hot

The outside temperature and inside were nearly the same. I crept into the hot tub, normally at 97 while resting, was already 98 degrees, it was still cooler than outside, even a couple of the cats, Peepers and T-Rex, climbed into the water and paddled across to me. They got out and went to sit in the shade to cool down. I just stayed in the tub letting the half a degree difference pull the heat out of me while I put my hands and feet out into the breeze for a little evaporative cooling. I thought about getting some ice for the tub, but figured I'd have to get out and move too much to accomplish that task.

Woke up with all 6 of the indoor cats piled on or around me. No one has to wonder where this dream comes from. Weather service is predicting this will be the hottest day this summer. There's another reason.

I had a dream earlier, but it was so disjointed I couldn't come up with a title for it (That I remember) so it is lost to the dreamscape.

Ad astra per technica

The previous two day's worth of dreams are recorded in a sketch book, I will try to get them up here when I have time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home